Donate Us

Contribution to our goals will ensure that funds are allocated to our initiatives based on current needs and activities. From every donation, only 10% of the funds are retained by the charity for administrative, marketing and fund raising costs, the remaining 90% is utilized exclusively towards our project expenses.

Yes I would like to Donate

Note:- Donations to GST International Group is eligible for 50% tax exemption under Section 80G of the Indian Income Tax Act 1961.

Payment Options we Prefer


Pay via Paytm/UPI

Mobile Number:- 9006448294

Name:- GST International Group Trust

Pay via Direct Bank Transfer

Account Name:- GST INTERNATIONAL GROUP TRUST

Account Number : 50200040280463

Account Type : Current Account

IFSC Code : HDFC0002127

Bank Name : HDFC Bank


For any query Please write to us at [email protected] or +91 900 644 8294 and share your Name, Email ID and Mobile Number so that we can help you and send the receipt certificate & share updates on our programmes with you.